Aspire in the Community
- We reach out to support, train & empower people across the city, including the less fortunate. We share our knowledge generously.
- Aspire has a vibrant and ambitious ‘Community Outreach Programme” which has undertaken many noteworthy and hugely beneficial initiatives.
- Aspire offers free online Fatwa Service provided by our esteemed scholars for the general benefit of the community members.
- Additionally, Aspire College offers free Islamic Counselling, where people can discuss their issues with our qualified inhouse counselor.
- Aspire College has also initiated an important step towards maintaining communal harmony by organizing “Know-your-neighbor” events titled “Towards a better tomorrow”.
- Aspire has undertaken an online campaign to “Deweed the garden of Islam” through our “Mythbuster series” on shattering bidah and superstitions in our deen.
- Aspire conducts free workshops on “health & lifestyle”, “Career & guidance counseling”, Psychology workshops for mental health & awareness and regular workshops for its parents and interested members of the community.